Janta Dal chief Nitish Kumar has left the NDA alliance again in 2022.
This is not the first time he has broken any alliance and formed a government with another party. This is eight-time he has broken the alliance with any party.
The RJD chief Lalu Yadav and his ninth failed son who was also the deputy CM earlier named Nitish Kumar “Paltu Ram“, “Kursi Kumar”, and “Saanp Kumar”.
Nitish kumar is simply not called Paltu Ram. He is called Paltu Ram because he is highly experienced in breaking up the tie with any party and then changing the tie-up to form another government. This was the eighth time in 2022 that’s why this time the Paltu Ram keyword become famous.
In this article, I will explain the story of broking up an alliance with any party by Nitish Kumar:
- In 1996 Nitish kumar was in Samata Party with George Fernandes. Then he left that alliance and formed the Government with BJP in Atal Bihar Vajpayee’s cabinet and become a minister.
- In 2003 Chara Chor Lalu Prasad Yadav formed his party RJD Nitish kumar merged his alliance with him and made a party called Janta Dal United.
- In 2013 Nitish kumar again broke his alliance with NDA. The reason was he was so ambitious to become prime minister of India. But NDA proposed Narendra Moda as the PM candidate for the 2014 election.
- In 2017 Nitish kumar again left the RJD, Congress, and JDU Mahagathbandhan. He told that time that RJD is doing corruption and choking all over the state.
- In 2022 Nitish kumar again left the NDA and again formed a government with RJD.
I have explained all the details of when and why Nitish Kumar derailed the government and become Paltu Ram of politics.
This is the reason Nitish kumar is called Paltu Ram.